The Bobo Choses SS18 Neverending Summer Collection has landed! Shop the exciting new kids and baby range in our Noosa store from Friday the 12th of January, and online from Thursday the 18th of January - launching at 8pm AEST.
Shop Bobo Choses SS18 Neverending Summer Here
As a child, Jane Goodall was gifted with a chimpanzee cuddly toy. It was named Jubilee. Her love for it was the beginning of her love for animals.
At age four, curious Jane wondered where did eggs come from. She and Jubilee snuck into the henhouse and hid all day long until they observed the miracle.
She grew up and her curiosity led her to Gombe, Africa, where she spent her life watching and learning about chimpanzees.
The Bobo Choses Spring Summer 2018 collection Neverending Summer is inspired by Goodall’s life and the never-ending curiosity of children who love to ask questions.
How many uestions can you fit into a neverending summer’s day?
- 60% of Bobo Choses SS18 fabrics are organic
- 100% of Bobo Choses SS18 production is locally made - 89% in Spain and 11% in Portugal
- 81% of the cotton used in the baby collection is GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bobo Choses are one of the fashion brands participating in ECAP (European Clothing Action Brand), a project that focuses on the clothing supply chain specifically to reduce waste and to bring about effective waste recovery
- Bobo Choses are cooperating with Made By, the label of sustainably produced fashion, on their way towards achieving the collective reduction targets
- All pollybags for the SS18 collection are biodegradable